Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2011 Celebration of Pro Bono by writing a blog post about pro bono last week. As promised, we are rounding up the posts that we know about:
- Probono.net hosted an entire week’s worth of guest blogs here
- Mike Monahan shared his pro bono and tech musings
- The blog One Good Turn included a post during the Celebration and one afterwards that reflected on the week’s events
- The Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program discusses how to Go Pro Bono with Confidence
- The Texas Bar shone a Spotlight on Pro Bono Volunteer Allan DuBois
- Also in Texas, Texas RioGrande Legal Aid blogged about the legal community recognizing volunteers as part of the Celebration
- Bread for the City discussed Partnering for Justice and their loaned associates
- The blog Employment and the Law posted about pro bono in It’s National Pro Bono Week!
- FindLaw posted the Top 5 reasons to Do Pro Bono Work and about the Celebrate Pro Bono Week in the Eleventh Circuit
- The South Carolina Access to Justice blog featured a series of profiles of volunteers over the Celebration week
- The Practice Blawg discussed Celebration events in Minnesota
If we missed a blog entry about the Celebration, please let us know – and provide a link – in the Comments below.